Want to share with us about your dream, give us some feedback, or ask a question? We’d love to hear from you! We’re always interested in stories of your dream, how you are achieving it, or challenging you may be facing. We look forward to hearing from you.
For guest post submissions, please click here to review our submission guidelines.
We’d love to hear from you via email, on our Facebook community, or engage with us on Twitter.
Betsy: btalbot (at) marriedwithluggage (dot) com
Warren: wtalbot (at) marriedwithluggage (dot) com
How to Get the Most Out of Married with Luggage:
- Website: You can get a new article on personal growth every week. These come in the form of how-to guides, interviews with inspiring people, or life lessons from our travels. This is what we’d call “evergreen” content that is helpful anytime. You can pop by the website and read it or sign up to have it delivered via email or RSS feed.
- Weekly email: Every Sunday morning we arrive in your inbox with a more casual letter from us, an original article inspired by what happened the previous week, updates on reader success stories, and fun extras like Warren’s recent 5-part garage decluttering video series (yes, he really cleaned out someone else’s garage just to make videos for you!). It’s a more personal connection and completely different from the blog, if you’re into that sort of thing (and we are!). Click here to get it delivered via email. Click here to read the last edition to see if it’s right for you.
- Facebook: Need a fun or inspiring start to your day? These short bites of inspiration or instruction are exactly that and include funny and beautiful photos from our travels. Click here to like our page on Facebook.
- Google+: If you’re following us here, you’ll get first notice on our live Google + Hangouts, which are video chats where you can ask questions via chat after a 20-minute lesson on some aspect of personal growth or dream achievement. This is our newest feature and one we think is going to be a big hit. Circle us on Google+ here.
- YouTube: We like making videos for you, and these 5-minute chats add to the topics of personal growth on the website. Subscribe to our YouTube channel and you’ll get videos as soon as they are uploaded along with the replay videos from our Google + Hangouts chats as soon as they become available.
- Budgeting: Is your dream long-term travel like ours? Find out how much we spend every month as well as tips for traveling on a budget at our RTW Expenses website.