We would love your help in spreading the word about the second edition of Dream Save Do: An Action Plan for Dreamers. It’s 33% bigger and better than before, and we’re thrilled to include case studies of people who have used our plan to accomplish their own big dreams. It’s a powerhouse of a book for someone looking for a change (or smack dab in the middle of it). And this time we’ve made it available in print and every electronic format we could find.
Below are several ways you can help us in just 5 minutes or less. Thank you for being such a great supporter of our work!
Already read the book? We’d love it if you took a moment to tell someone. You can leave a review on Amazon, Goodreads, or wherever you bought the book. An extra bonus is to add keywords or ‘tags’ at the end of most review sections to help other shoppers find our book. Some popular terms include: personal finance, saving money, happiness, dreams, goals.
Interested in reviewing Dream Save Do: An Action Plan for Dreamers on your blog? Request a digital review copy.
Your review and recommendation to family and friends helps us more than you know!
Facebook and Google +
Tell your friends! Just copy one of the updates below to make it super fast, or get creative and make one of your own. Your recommendation is more persuasive than you know.
- Some of the wisdom from my friends Betsy and Warren in Dream Save Do: An Action Plan for Dreamers: “Scheming and dreaming will only fill your mind. Taking action will fill your bank account.” Sound good to you? It does to me! Get the book here: http://www.DreamSaveDo.com
- Are you stuck at the starting line of your big goal? My friends Warren and Betsy say “all those questions we had at the start were magically answered along the way because we were forcing them to be answered.” Find out how you can do it in their book Dream Save Do: An Action Plan for Dreamers http://www.DreamSaveDo.com
- I love the no-nonsense, action-oriented approach Warren and Betsy take to achieving dreams and goals. No matter what it is you want to do, they can show you how to make it happen and raise the necessary cash. Get their book here: http://www.DreamSaveDo.com
- Do you have a dream? Are you stuck trying to determine how to save the money you will need to make it happen? Our friends at Married with Luggage just released the second edition of Dream Save Do: An Action Plan for Dreamers, to help you amass the cash you need. Check it out at http://www.DreamSaveDo.com
- Whatever your dream may be – travel the world, start your own business, buy a sailboat – you are going to need money. Check out the newly released second edition of Dream Save Do: An Action Plan for Dreamers for step-by-step guidance on how to do just that. Straight talk from some no-BS people on making dreams a reality. http://www.DreamSaveDo.com
- Are you living your dream life? The team behind Married with Luggage just released the second edition of their book, Dream Save Do, to show you how to make it happen in concrete, everyday steps. It’s how they’ve been traveling the world since 2010! Get your copy here: http://www.DreamSaveDo.com
- I love this new book from Married with Luggage. It gives you all the guidance you need to save the money to live your dream in a practical, conversational format. You’ll feel like they’re right there in the room with you! Check it out: http://www.DreamSaveDo.com
Twitter (click any tweet to send from your account):
- Have a dream? Need money to get it? Check out Dream Save Do to find out how: http://www.dreamsavedo.com
- Saving for a rainy day is hard. Saving to live your dream should not be. Find out more with Dream Save Do: http://www.dreamsavedo.com
- We all have a dream but are you making it a reality? For inspiration and tips to achieve your dream: http://www.dreamsavedo.com
- How will “Dream Porn” help you reach your dreams? Find out with the new guide Dream, Save, Do http://www.dreamsavedo.com
- “A dream without a deadline is dead” Find out how to create one and amass the cash you need with: http://www.dreamsavedo.com
Are you an Amazon affiliate? Use the image below on your website or social media to make a few bucks every time your recommendation helps someone buy our book. (Don’t forget to include your affiliate link!)