Hosts Betsy and Warren Talbot have been living, working and traveling the world together full-time since 2010. What they’ve learned about love and partnership in dangerous, hilarious, and exotic situations around the globe will make you look at your own relationship in a totally new light.
If you like actionable advice on making love better from two fun and engaging people, plus expert interviews from around the world, make every Wednesday a standing date with Married with Luggage.
You can subscribe in a variety of ways:
- Click here automatically update your iTunes with the latest episode
- Get the latest episodes and show notes sent to you via email
- Subscribe to RSS podcast updates from the website
- Listen to the podcast via Stitcher
No matter what your dream may be – start a business, become a painter, or travel the world – this podcast is designed to get you taking the first step towards your dream life and then keep on encouraging you each week to keep moving forward. Check out all the past episodes here on the site to get a taste of the information we provide and then subscribe to ensure you receive your updates automatically each Wednesday.
Loving the show?
We’d love your help by telling others. Help us spread the word by:
- Click here to leave us a review on iTunes
- Share the show with your friends by clicking one or more (feel free to share everywhere) of the buttons below
Thanks to Russ Kiel who performs our theme song and gets all our toes tapping each and every week.
Listen to the Latest Episode
- Why You Only Get 3 Chances at Love (Episode #71 with Ty Tashiro, PhD)
- The 6-week Romance Experiment (Podcast #70)
- The Modern-Day Green Acres Couple (Podcast #69 – from Big City to Goat Farm)
- How to Find Someone to Share Your Crazy Dreams (Podcast #68 with Jason Surfrapp)
- When Trauma Changes Everything (Podcast #67 – Rachelle Friedman & Chris Chapman)
- Episode 66: How to “Get Handled” (Advice for Strong Women + Nice Guys with Michele Lisenbury Christensen)
- What the “Ethical Slut” Can Teach You About Love (Episode #65 with Janet W. Hardy)
- How to Do a “Quickie” Relationship Audit (Episode #64 with Mish and Rob of Making it Anywhere)
- Marrying Your Vacation Fling (Episode #63 with Linda and David of The Delicious Day)
- Getting Our Love On in Europe (Podcast #62)
Be a Guest on the Show
We’re always interested in experts, authors, and success stories. If you can show our audience how to move closer to their dream life and relationship with specific actions they can take right away, we want to talk to you. Click here to send us an email and tell us how you can contribute.