Married with Luggage is where you can learn how to turn your dreams into reality with practical advice on getting started, encouragement along the way, and comeback strategies when you stumble.
- Action trumps analysis.
- Small, consistent actions are better than big steps.
- Your mindset can make or break your dream.
We are action-oriented people, and this is an action-oriented site. You won’t spend a lot of time contemplating your navel here. (Read our story here.)
I think so often I get overwhelmed by people putting 80 zillion steps in how to achieve the dream but they break it down in these little bite sized pieces that make it manageable AND fun to read. ~ Linda Rubright
In our own words
Betsy & Warren’s writing reminds me how powerful a dream is to compel change and action. ~ Hillary V.
Make Your Dream Real with These Powerful Articles
- Your Ideal Life Strategy
- Live the Good Life: The (insert your name here) Story
- Nurturing the Seeds of Inspiration
- Why Later Doesn’t Matter Right Now
- How to Stop Worrying About the Future
Take the First Step
- Ask for What You Want
- The Traveler’s Guide to Navigating Change
- The Manifesto of Choice
- The Other Side of Fear
- Feel the Fear and Do it Anyway
- How to Ask for Help When it Isn’t Obvious
- How to Meet New People
- Fly Your Freak Flag to Make New Friends
- Staying in Touch
- A Toast to Fast Friendships
Stay on Track
- The 5 Whys in Problem Solving
- What if You Change Your Mind?
- When Things Don’t Work Out As Planned
- A Week of Excuses
- Avoidance Beats Willpower Every Time
Learn from Others
- Reaching a lifestyle goal with Beth Hayden
- Challenging yourself with Sherry Ott
- Realize a lifelong dream with Ingrid Ricks
- Recover from a severe trauma with Maria Ross
- Learn from a setback with Matt Koenig
The Talbots take you on a practical journey using their own experience in creating the life of their dreams and showing you how little things do matter in creating a financial roadmap to success. ~ Debbie Whitlock