What steps are you taking to live the life you crave?
Let us help. Listen each week as we provide you with insights and actions to go after your dream.
An Action Plan for Dreamers is a weekly 20-minute podcast where we provide practical and actionable advice about what it takes to create the life you crave. It’s short enough to listen on your commute or coffee break, but long enough to contain 3-5 practical steps you can take to make your dream life a little bit closer. In addition we speak with experts to give you even more information to help you build your own action plan.
You can subscribe in a variety of ways:
- Click here automatically update your iTunes with the latest episode
- Get the latest episodes and show notes sent to you via email
- Subscribe to RSS podcast updates from the website
- Listen to the podcast via Stitcher
No matter what your dream may be – start a business, become a painter, or travel the world – this podcast is designed to get you taking the first step towards your dream life and then keep on encouraging you each week to keep moving forward.
Check out all the past episodes here on the site to get a taste of the information we provide and then subscribe to ensure you receive your updates automatically each Tuesday.
Loving the show?
We’d love your help by telling others. Help us spread the word by:
- Click here to leave us a review on iTunes
- Share the show with your friends by clicking one or more (feel free to share everywhere) of the buttons below
Thanks to Russ Kiel who performs our theme song and gets all our toes tapping each and every week.
Listen to the Latest Episode
- Quieting the Voice in Your Head (Podcast #39 with Dr. Amy Johnson)
- Taking on a Big Physical Challenge Together Without Killing Each Other (Podcast #38)
- 3 Steps to Living a Simpler Life (Podcast #37 with Joel Zaslofsky)
- How to Live as an Introvert in an Extrovert World (Podcast #36 with Beth Buelow)
- Make the Move from Employee to Entrepreneur (Podcast #35 with Carrie Smith)
- Take on a Big Physical Challenge – Walking the Camino de Santiago (Podcast #34 with Hillary Augustine)
- Make Small Changes for a Healthier YOU (Podcast #33 with Debb Whitlock)
- How Big Physical Challenges Change Us (Podcast #32 with Kate Clow)
- Hosting My own Web TV cooking show (Podcast 31 – with Nathan Agin)
- The Start of a Big Life Change (Podcast #30 with Andrew & Alison Matheson)
Click here to see a list of all podcasts with show notes here on the website.
Be a Guest on the Show
We’re always interested in experts, authors, and success stories. If you can show our audience how to move closer to their dreams with specific actions they can take right away, we want to talk to you. Click here to send us an email and tell us how you can contribute.